From the camspite Le Neptune near Paimpol and Bréhat, discover the most beautiful places of interest of the Côtes d'Armor and the North or South Brittany :
- The coast on the log-distance footpath GR 34
- Paimpol, Plouezec, Plouha, Lanloup - Island of Bréhat, The 7 Island, the "Sillon du Talbert" - Perros Guirec, Trégastel, Ploumanac'h, Trebeurden, Plougrescant
- The pink Granite Coast - St Quay Portrieux, Binic
- St Brieuc, Bay of St Brieuc - Erquy, Pleneuf Val André, Cap Fréhel, Dinan, Dinard, St Malo
- The Mont St Michel - South Brittany : Carnac, Quiberon, Belle Ile en mer, ...
For your holidays the campsite Le Neptune in Brittany Côtes d'Armor, welcomes you on camping places or in fully-equipped cottages accommodated for 2 to 6 people. Campsite Le Neptune on the seaside, ideally located to visit the Cotes d'Armor and the all Brittany from Brest to Mont Saint Michel.
Le Neptune, a homely campsite in Brittany where the nature is everywhere.