Campsite with a warmed and covered swimmingpool in Lanloup near Paimpol and Brehat in Brittany Côtes d'Armor
Are you looking for a welcoming campsite in Brittany to share unforgettable holidays with family or friends?
Come and visit The Neptune, a 4 stars family run campsite near Paimpol, Brittany.
Situated in Lanloup a charming village only two minutes from the beautifull sandy beach of Bréhec, The Neptune is a landscaped and tree covered campsite. The Neptune is not far from Paimpol and Brehat, a splendid island of Brittany. We are proud to welcome you in this unique environment be it for a week-end or longer.
Mobil Home 4 people with terrace
Wooden lodge 5 people with covered terrace
Mobile home 2 people with half-covered terrace
Mobile Home with terrace 6 people 3 bedrooms
Our top priority is to make sure that you have excellent holidays in Brittany. For this reason we offer you :
A warm welcome :
- A personal welcome in English
- Renowned friendliness and knowledge in receiving families
Click and discover our family section.
Recent and functional equipments
Numerous services :
- Free WiFi access (1 hour/day), snack bar, grocer’s, fresh bread, laundromat, caterers…
Facilities for leisure activities :
- Covered and heated swimming pool and mini farm, new playground for children, …
Relaxation and leisure time :
- Activities for all the family, gastronomical animations, concerts, themed evenings…
- Numerous walks : the Cliffs of Plouha, Bréhec, old custom officer's trail GR34, …
- Get away to renowned touristic sites : Island of Bréhat, pink granite Coast, Cap Fréhel, Paimpol, Perros Guirec, Saint Quay Portrieux , Binic …
- A customised welcome with our partners (“Coups de Coeur”)
The Neptune possesses the advantages of a large campsite associated with the charm of a family sized campsite.
Desire for nature and fresh sea air? Wish to savor unforgettable moments?
Visit our website and let us guide you in the organisation of your holidays in Brittany.
François et Marie Jo
The campsite Le Neptune is opened from march to October in 2015.
Photos: © Erwan Lancien EL Photographe